Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Fire ND!
The Psycho of Sojka 
Sophomore

Reg: 11-15-15
03-16-21 04:31 PM - Post#322147    
    In response to Paulie777

I’d like to add on some other info as well. I’ve brought it up before maybe under this topic awhile ago. Davis’s best coaching seasons are while having the previous coaches recruits. If you look at the records over the years it’s a trend. Currently, at Bucknell he is under the same trend as he was in D3. Granite you could say he has a fantastic record or what not that’s for you to decide. If it comes down to his recruits vs. ex coaches recruits it’s night and day.

Basically it should be the opposite you should have your worst seasons under players that you didn’t recruit and the best under your talent and I am not seeing that what so ever.

I’ve been going to games in person for years including road games when I can and you can tell there is a big difference from players overall emotion and passion from players that played under PF, DP, and ND. You could maybe blame some stuff on the pandemic this past year but, that’s just an excuse someone needed to step up and I don’t think anybody could till Meeks came back.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.25 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:02 PM