Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Fire ND!
bison63 
Postdoc

Reg: 01-23-06
03-17-21 09:44 AM - Post#322205    
    In response to Maryland Bison

Think about this for a second. Until last season, all Davis did was win. Regardless of why he won ( other guys recruits, whatever),he won. That is undeniable. So losing is something he has not experienced as a HC until now. Is it not likely that he is more upset by this than we are. And is it not likely that he will make adjustments as he goes forward . He might even smile😀
My point is, the guy has been a winning coach, and he is not likely to take losing sitting down. This year he stopped the switching tactics that drove everybody nuts. I am saying this because IMO unless the Bison really tank, or if he is proven to be abusive or something of that nature, he is here until he decides to leave. Especially, if the downgrading of athletics under Bravman that 137 speaks of is true. So I think it is more likely that ND figures his way out of this than it is that he is fired. I doubt he reads this board, but I’d bet somebody tells him what is being said here, so maybe he will even bring joy to the game. You never know!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.379 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:00 AM