Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: USA vs Nigeria
Old Bison 
Masters Student

Reg: 07-09-17
08-21-21 08:51 AM - Post#326232    
    In response to Bison137

EXACTLY!! It was tongue and cheek to address the level of maturity here. Of course Pop and Jay are good coaches…but they lost to Nigeria…did that all of a sudden make them bad coaches???? Then they lost to Australia…did that make them wven worse coaches?

After they lost to France in the opener, everybody and I mean everybody was out pontificating about why they didn’t have Trey Young and how come we didn’t have a 5 and Draymond Green was a shadow of himself. Same old crap.,,you lose and everybody’s a coach and a basketball expert…it’s feckin ridiculous…people need to GROW UP!

On a separate note (and this isn’t an argumentative separate note), Pop stayed 1-5 switch and refused to double down even when Gobert was eating them! I don’t like it either but Jay’s been playing that way for years and the Bucks won the NBA and they never gave it a second thought. Game is different today. I don’t know why you can’t switch 1-4 and let the 1 fight through a 5 screen but I’m not a coach. They don’t teach what
they use to teach.

Clearly being a fan in the age of social media means having a carte blanche immaturity pass protected by the umbrella of “free speech” and this being an “opinion board”. I’m not interested in opinions, I’m interested in supporters of the program.

Who coached the Lakers this year (I actually don’t know)….HE’S GOTTA BE A BAD COACH! The ha, ha,,ha is I don’t think so.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.243 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:50 AM