Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: USA vs Nigeria
Old Bison 
Masters Student

Reg: 07-09-17
08-21-21 09:13 AM - Post#326234    
    In response to Old Bison

Furthermore, imagine the nonsense here if/when we lose to St. Francis this year!!!

I remember losing to St Francis circa ‘07 or ‘08 when Pat coached and nobody had the audacity and lack of class to run around saying FIRE PAT FLANNERY! Further to that I remember seeing Buck lose to Marist at Sojka around the same time (Castleberry/Linthicum/Be han period if I remember correctly) in one of the worst performances I can remember and the response wasn’t to fire Pat. I also remember staying up late into the night with Pat and talking about how do we get better. That’s why BUCK has an AD. I don’t think Bravman told the new guy to check with Husky Colonial to figure things out…HA!

Remember Donahue at Cornell (great coach!), at BC (horrible coach!), at Penn (good coach!)
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.251 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:40 AM