Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Men's Schedule Released
Scotty-14 
Sophomore

Reg: 10-10-18
10-14-21 11:48 PM - Post#327171    
    In response to Scotty-14

I believe Screen and Timmerman will play minutes together; however, you need Timmerman to come off the bench for Center depth.

Jake VDH could emerge if he fulfills his shooting/scoring potential. That remains to be seen, and I will maintain my relatively low expectations.

Brock Newton has the potential to have a HUGE impact with his energy and rebounding talent. Remains to be seen if his production in practice will translate on the court when it counts.

Motta is the X-Factor in my view. Unless Funk, Rice and Screen get Fouland-Thomas-Brown level production (Unlikely), a 4th player must contribute to putting ball in basket. It just seems to me that whether or not Timmerman, VDH or someone else become scorers, Motta will be seen as our make or break. Just a gut feeling.

I think Malachi can quietly impress us this year. He has always been solid, and if he can make wide open jumpers, I think he is a safely net-positive player.

I ultimately see this freshman class being VERY STRONG, I just hope they can progress enough this year to help us win March 2022.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.183 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:54 PM