In response to Scotty-14

• Scotty-14 Said:
Here's my Projected Depth Chart:

PG: Xander Rice | Josh Bascoe

SG: Elvin Edmonds | Ian Motta | Josh Adoh

SF: Andrew Funk | Ian Motta | Jake Van Der Heijden | Josh Adoh

PF: Malachi Rhodes | Brock Newton | Jake VDH

C: Andre Screen | Alex Timmerman

Thanks for putting this out there. I agree with a lot, but disagree with some.

At SG, I don't see Motta in the picture at all. Having watched his video, I don't think he has the skill set to play guard. Also I think we will see times when Bascoe plays PG and Rice moves to SG.

Also I don't see JVH figuring into the equation. The Bucknell "small forward" spot is really more of a third guard, and I don't think JVH has the ball-handling skills. But I think he has a good shot to start at PF, which is his more natural position. Rhodes is the other option there - being a better rebounder and defender - but he has shown nothing at all at the offensive end in two years. I doubt Newton will see many minutes at any position this year.

As for center, the good news is that it appears Timmerman has dropped some weight. Still he may have to battle Rhodes for some of the backup center minutes.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.645 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:55 PM