Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: NC State Game
Steve 
Freshman

Reg: 08-12-09
11-15-21 09:18 PM - Post#328597    
    In response to Bison137

Yea, you don't call that with two seconds left in a tie game. I wouldn't go so far as to say it was completely egregious, but the referee has to swallow the whistle there.

Is what it is, Colgate played a great game after it looked like they could have been run out of the gym early. I was disappointed with the result but happy with how 'Gate played.

As for 21-22, Cummings is in Burns' role as the top scorer. Ferguson replaced Cummings as a complementary scorer and Lynch-Daniels is the new Ferguson, the top guard off the bench. Records-Woodward rotation is the same, Thomson spells Moffatt.

The problem is that Colgate is running a 7-and-a-half man rotation, with Thomson averaging 11 minutes so far as the 8th man. Lynch-Daniels is the only backup guard being utilized. If there's an injury in the backcourt, I am really not sure where Colgate is going to turn.

But my guess is we see CU at or near the top of the PL standings again.

The town is really into this team -- opener had over 1,000 people see them beat NU. When I went to school there, I am not sure we had 1,000 people combined show up to the 7 PL home games during the season.
Should be a fun year.

As much as I hated the Bison when I was in school (I had good reason, if you look at the history of the teams from 06-10), I root for them now because I like the camaraderie on this board. Hoping for a good season for Bucknell.

Edited by Steve on 11-15-21 09:22 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.654 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:01 PM