Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Quinnipiac
Bruno 
PhD Student

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Reg: 11-21-04
11-28-21 09:48 PM - Post#330064    
    In response to JBears

I agree. To me the offense still didn’t look real good. Lilly looked good. This team has done a good job protecting the ball this year but it’s amazing we won giving up an incredible 24 TOs. It got Friday benched down the stretch. But Choh still having trouble holding on as well. His head seems to be moving just a touch faster than his body. Still not fully in synch but has looked better each game.

Huge game from the bigs with double doubles, great defense once again, controlled the boards once again. Those are legitimate reasons enough to warrant the win. But there aren’t enough superlatives to describe Lilly’s 24 point 2nd half. JB is right - it’s a completely different game without Lilly putting up an incredible performance, and credit the offense for getting the ball into his hands. And Mitchell adding that kind of offense was big.

My favorite moment in the game was toward the end when Wojcik dished to Gainey for the breakaway slam. Here’s a kid who is struggling from deep, needs a bucket, he has a wide open breakaway - and he gives it to his big man. Wojcik is too good to go on this way for much longer. Feels like he just needs a change of pace.

I think we need more than 10 minutes for Nana. With Choh’s return he’s the one who has lost the most time. Gotta find reasons for him to be out there.
LET'S go BRU-no (duh. nuh. nuh-nuh-nuh)

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.43 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:00 PM