Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Fire ND!
bison63 
Postdoc

Reg: 01-23-06
11-29-21 01:21 PM - Post#330100    
    In response to Bison54

Maybe we need a “ Fire JB” thread. The new transfer rules are not so hot for schools like Bucknell, especially if they don’t allow players who would otherwise be eligible, an additional year. Are ND’s hands tied to the point where he can’t effectively compete? How about Cecchini? Granted ND is no Pat Flannery in his emotive abilities, but why does a winning coach start losing. And please don’t anybody tell me that he did the same thing at RM, because that is not true. His last year there was his best record, 16-0 in conference and 28-3 overall. If it is an ND problem, I’m all for a change, but not because you don’t like his demeanor, unless you can establish that his demeanor, which hasn’t changed is the reason for the past few years performance. Yeah I’d rather a Flannery, or Paulson type too, but please someone explain to me why a winning coach, who was always able to get players he needed to remain a winning coach, all of a sudden can’t do that. Or Is it a case of the talent on hand not playing to their ability, which would be a coaching failure? But I do not think it’s that.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.707 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:32 PM