Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Opening Day!
HARVARDDADGRAD 
Postdoc

Loc: New Jersey
Reg: 01-21-14
01-02-22 10:52 AM - Post#332089    

Unless something changes, the Ivy League season kicks off today at 2pm with Dartmouth at Cornell and an hour later Brown plays at Penn.

Cornell (8-3) favored by 4.5 over Dartmouth (3-7). I've been really inpressed with the Big Red and wonder if their pace and depth will leave Dartmouth in the dust. Barry and Samuels have to hit 3's or this could be over. Apparently, fans will be allowed.

I'm surprised to see Brown (8-7) and Penn (3-10) at EVEN, although the game is at the Pallestra. Spectators are limited, and Brown's frontcourt is hitting its stride with Gainey and Choh performing well recently, even against power competition like Syracuse and Maryland. Frontcourt seems to be Penn's weakness. Penn needs a gigantic game (season) from Dingle.

I'd take Cornell (giving the points) and Brown.

Here's to 2022!

Edited by HARVARDDADGRAD on 01-02-22 11:20 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.124 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:02 AM