Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Cornell
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
01-11-22 08:51 AM - Post#333081    
    In response to SRP

I agree that they have trouble with guards, especially well built ones, to keep them from going to the basket. Seemingly, it appears that Wright, Alloco, Jaelin, and Langborg are finesse players who could probably have used more time in the weight room. Jaelin did get some extra muscle on during the pandemic but possibly not enough. If he goes to a Power 5 school next year, he will have to bulk up without losing his God given gift of quickness.

If I was Mitch, I would hire a strength and conditioning coach and the same comments apply to the women's program.

Tiger players are wiry and no doubt strong but just not strong enough with the exception of Kellman and possibly Tosan and Mitchell. Big difference between Power 5 teams and most mid-major teams as to strength.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.637 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:47 AM