Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Yale
Ever True 
Junior

Reg: 02-02-15
01-17-22 08:15 PM - Post#333612    

Would've loved to be in the Pizzitola for this one tonight.

I want this team to do well, regardless of the circumstances, but I would love nothing more than for this year's team to make a run for Tamenang Choh. He is balling out thus far and it's clear how much this final chance with Brown means to him. 28 points and seemed like he willed this team back into the game. I think he got screwed with the foul call that led to Yale going up by four, but what do I know.

Decent game from Wojcik. Felt like Lilly struggled with the additional defensive attention that he got, but still managed to get to 11, thanks to some good work at the free throw line. Hurts to get zero points from Friday.

We've got to get back to winning ways next week at Columbia. We know need to pick up an additional road win - either at Cornell or at Yale - in addition to holding serve the rest of the way at home to make it to eight.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.315 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:21 AM