Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Cornell
Ever True 
Junior

Reg: 02-02-15
01-30-22 02:43 PM - Post#334778    
    In response to penn nation

When Ferrari went out with his fifth, I figured that we were gonna fold, given how much energy he brings. Loved to see that they didn’t, but this is just one more game where we dig ourselves a hole, fight all the way back, and then can’t pull it out.

Love to see Meren play such a pivotal role in this one - I’d hoped he would break into the rotation earlier, but he really willed us back in. I also really liked Wojcik’s energy today, especially on defense. In some ways, it’s sort of symbolic that we lost this one on a second chance put-back. The front court was supposed to be our calling card in Ivy play this year and to get out rebounded by a Cornell team whose big men, on paper, shouldn’t lay a glove to us, is tough to swallow.

Brian Earl would be my pick for COY at the half-way point - based on their roster, I didn’t think they would be a factor at all, and they have proved me and many others dead wrong. Maybe there’s some craziness in store that will help us sneak into the tournament this year, but it is definitely an uphill struggle from here.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.343 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:07 PM