American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Fire ND!
Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
05-01-22 12:28 PM - Post#340936    
    In response to Bison137

I was not at all impressed by this email. Most of the items he lists are not really relevant to why the team has been so bad. I think/hope he is trying to buy time until after next year when the buyout will be small enough to fire ND. One thing that could help is if they make it easier to attract transfers. But Bucknell's facilities are already better than most everyone in the PL and most other northeastern mid-majors. And women's basketball, which has been very successful, deals with all of the same issues - without being affected. Matt Langel at Colgate has much worse facilities and shares a strength coach with multiple sports.

To help Jermaine Truax, I talked to a sports consultant, who came up with a list of the top ten reasons for Bucknell basketball being at its lowest point in at least 50 years. Here they are:

1 Incompetent coaching staff
2 Incompetent coaching staff
3 Incompetent coaching staff
4 Incompetent coaching staff
5 Incompetent coaching staff
6 Incompetent coaching staff
7 Incompetent coaching staff
8 Incompetent coaching staff
9 Incompetent coaching staff
10 Incompetent coaching staff

It doesn't appear he understands this, so for a consulting fee I will happily provide a fix for all ten of these problems.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.335 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:54 PM