Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Lafayette Game
bison63 
Postdoc

Reg: 01-23-06
01-10-23 07:17 PM - Post#349348    
    In response to Paulie777

Living on Long Island, where there is no way you are going to see or hear a Bucknell score unless you go looking for it, I end up watching most games on a delay basis. Occasionally it might not be until the next day.
Not knowing the outcome, watching the archived replay is basically the same as watching live except I can skip commercials, and blow through halftime.
There is a major disadvantage, however. When watching the ESPN replay if you fast forward through a commercial, or hit pause for any reason the progress bar appears at the bottom and not only shows you where you are on the telecast, but also at the bars end shows how long the telecast runs. Thus within minutes of starting to watch th LC game, which Bucknell took control of early, I realized this game was going to go to overtime, because the total telecast time was well over 2 hours, and regulation college hoops games don’t run that long. So as Bison built a double figure lead I knew they were going to blow it!
Just thought I’d mention something that has nothing to do with how bad this team is playing, and the fact whatever hope I had for a possible decent PL season has now morphed into wondering if they will even win a game.

Edited by bison63 on 01-10-23 07:20 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.176 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:05 PM