Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: rock bottom
Jim 
Freshman

Reg: 11-28-18
02-24-23 06:18 PM - Post#352453    

I have not posted in a while, but have watched most games, some in person. It should be obvious that Davis and company have no business running this program. While at the Rutgers game I sat in the second row (behind Greg Schiano. As the game progressed and Rutgers big men were practicing for the NCAA slam dunk championship I was repeatedly questioned by Rutgers fans why Davis did nothing to deal with the inside picks that resulted in one slam after another. I responded that 1) He has no clue as to what to do, even if he was awake 2) Our bid men are so slow, they probably couldn't do anything anyway. It reminded me that just 6-7 years ago our talent would be at least competitive against Rutgers.
But is got worse against an undersized Lafayette team. The point is---Davis cannot coach at the D1 level, and cannot recruit at the D1 level. When I titled this post "rock bottom" that is really not correct----Next year will be worse. If the AD and administration can't see this, they should all be gone. PLEASE, PLEASE, GET MAKE A CHANGE.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.311 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:08 AM