American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Fire ND!
JimK_LU72 
Freshman

Loc: Allentown
Reg: 02-03-18
02-25-23 03:32 PM - Post#352497    
    In response to HuskyColonial

As my dad was a Bucknell alum and we lived in Milton I am a Bison fan, unless they are playing my alma mater, Lehigh.

Regarding Screen, my wife and I are Lehigh season ticket holders so we were at the game Wednesday at The Stabler Barn. Andre was in sweats and a boot on one foot. So we knew it would be an even longer night for The Bison.

Is it just me or has the Patriot League in general gotten less competitive with the rest of divisions 1 ? Maybe with the exception of Colgate? Even with the academic standards as a handicap, we used to be a lot more competitive with the lower level of the A10, or the Ivies. It's not my place to comment on Davis, but I wonder if the level of coaching in the league in general has declined. The historic Kenpom ratings of division one leagues seems to indicate that.

Edited by JimK_LU72 on 02-25-23 03:52 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.228 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:22 AM