Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Is Colgate cheating while Bucknell sleeps ?
Steve 
Freshman

Reg: 08-12-09
03-01-23 05:32 PM - Post#352814    
    In response to candyfan

--Keegan Records is in his fourth year, not fifth year. You can obviously do as you please but it'd be great if you don't spread false crap, smear his name and say he's not attending classes in a fifth year when he's clearly been here for 4.

--Tucker Richardson graduated in December with a degree in sociology. I am not sure why there's consternation about him playing a 5th year when it's clearly allowed after the COVID season granted him an extra season.

--When I was there (06-10), you needed 32 credits to graduate. The typical courseload was 4 classes a semester for 8 semesters to make 32 credits. But students have the option to take 3 courses minimum (or 5 max I believe). My logical conclusion is that Tucker didn't take a full 4 classes some semesters and had credits to make up this fall.

--I can't speak on NCAA rules in regards to basketball players who graduate in December and what they can do to stay eligible for the spring. It is possible that Tucker is staying eligible through the Masters of Teaching program at the school, the only non-undergrad program there is at Gate. But again, this isn't my forte and I'm not going to speak on it.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.304 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:54 AM