Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Tosan Declares for NBA Draft
gokinsmen 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-06-10
03-29-23 11:15 PM - Post#355339    

Didn't have to wait long for a decision...

https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/status/1 641273470...

• Quote:
Princeton's Tosan Evbuomwan, the Ivy league player of the year and a breakout star of the NCAA tournament, will forgo his remaining college eligibility and enter the NBA draft, he told ESPN. He will sign with George S. Langberg of GSL Sports Group for representation.

Evbuomwan: "I’ve accomplished everything that I could’ve hoped to at Princeton and I’m ready for the next step in my basketball career. I’m excited to show NBA teams who I am and what I’m capable of as the pre-draft process unfolds."

https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/status/1 641274358...

• Quote:
Evbuomwan would have been the most hotly pursued player in the NCAA transfer portal had he elected to play his fifth year of college eligibility at another school, but will instead begin his professional career after a fantastic NCAA tournament and Sweet 16 run with Princeton.

I think it's definitely the right move - a 5th year would be a waste of time for Tosan. All he needs to do is improve his 3pt shot and that's best done with a professional shooting coach.

For what little it's worth, NBAdraft.net has him as a late 2nd round pick. Even if he's not drafted, I'm sure he'll get a bunch of Summer League/training camp invites.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.009 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:53 PM