Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2024 Recruiting
AsiaSunset 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-21-04
10-04-23 04:33 PM - Post#358252    
    In response to Mike Porter

Some of the inferences made on this board relative to Jordan Dingle and Max Martz are not supported by the PUBLIC record. Whether they are factual is something I wouldn’t know. What I do know is that a program that doesn’t have much of a public presence lends itself to these type of inferences.

I’ve written before about the lack of a social media presence/ footprint by our coaches. I think it’s consistent with NYCHOOPS comment about our inability to connect with many prospects in the recruiting process. It may not be the only thing that’s lacking, but it seems like one that can easily be addressed. There is little energy, little pizazz, no personality. Young people are constantly on their phones checking Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat. It just seems like an obvious no brainer. Other Penn teams are doing this. Why doesn’t men’s basketball?
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.01 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:00 PM