Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2024 Recruiting
Penndemonium 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-29-04
11-07-23 03:12 AM - Post#358841    
    In response to Streamers

His 5th grade videos were very impressive. I'm not kidding. I didn't see high school highlight reels for him on YouTube, but saw full games from his junior year and a few clips of dunks and steals from recruiting sites. To be honest, I didn't see enough from him to have a clear view. He didn't seem to be the key player on his team - two other guys seemed to dominate the ball. The competition seemed quite good. He showed composure but the games on YouTube didn't seem to really showcase him as a player. He can shoot from the outside and penetrate. He didn't seem to be a fantastic finisher on the drives. He looks like he got a lot bigger, stronger, and faster late - he started dunking with authority in his more recent videos. I don't see him shaking up the roster unless he improves in his movement off the ball, his possession skills, his finishing, and his ability to run an offense. He's a good athlete and has skills. He looked like he has good potential, but he wasn't dominating his HS competition as far as I could see.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.187 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:34 PM