Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Looking Forward
james 
Masters Student

Reg: 03-18-19
01-06-24 11:50 AM - Post#361306    
    In response to ToothlessTiger

i watched a lot of wolf video this am in an effort to educate a hs big with ball skills/shooting range on how to best inplement his skills.
we agreed that his education shld involve ball handling drills exclusively. maybe i shld reach out to steve pikiell and figure out how to do the 8 ball dribble drill that he can apparently still do and did on my visit?
my simple view is it helps to grow to 7' late after you developed guard skills which wolf did.
but kind of obvious to limit wolf you need to limit his space. he isnt nearly as good when he cant put the ball down.
its frankly the opposite of what you teach a 7 footer and why he needs to work his post game to counter
wolf eats space but this has implications for your offense and how he is defended.
i think it reinforces any debate on usage and implications on spacing.
until i see otherwise danny needs to work without space and play with the ball up as a counter.
this concerns me a bit in driving full team offensive efficiency.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.122 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:29 AM