Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Cornell I
CrimsonBlood 
Freshman

Reg: 03-15-18
02-08-24 02:19 AM - Post#362878    
    In response to digamma

@digsmma, I agree they looked very solid and are a tough matchup,

I would think we would need to play more zone and hope they shoot poorly from three in any rematch against Cornell. This does two things for us: it allows Ajogbor to cleanup the defensive glass and not get stuck guarding on the perimeter. It also gives our guys a little bit more energy conservation, which will matter down the stretch against their full court press.

At the end of the day, if they shoot well from 3, they will beat us. But as an underdog, maybe not a bad gamble to take.

On offense, we have to get more ball screens and flow. And need to take some pressure off of Mack.

I’d like to see Lesmond get some 3 point looks from off ball screens as well. Too often he catches the ball and all motion dies. He’s a good shooter and we need to find more ways to get him looks.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.337 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:46 AM