Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2023-2024
Penndemonium 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-29-04
02-26-24 10:41 PM - Post#364026    
    In response to Streamers

Honestly, I agree that we should stop speculating, unless someone has direct knowledge...

I valued nychoops feedback b/c he had some direct insight to form his opinions. I'm not seeing any insights in any of the comments about Martz so far.

Dingle leaving was certainly was a big loss, but I completely understood why he would make his choice. Right now, I'm much more concerned with our level of recruiting (which is below where I think we should be) than the attrition (which doesn't seem definitively out of the ordinary in the transfer portal and NIL era).

• Streamers Said:
Seems to me, without any specific knowledge of his motives, plans, or health - that the opportunity to play another year and earn a free grad degree would be attractive for Mike if the right one is available. Am I missing something?

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.324 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:15 AM