Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: We Have Reached a New Low
PennFan10 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-15-15
03-10-24 03:01 PM - Post#364974    
    In response to PennFan10

• nychoops Said:
please list the 20 coaches. And Pearl wanted him for administrative stuff like organizing practices...i have ZERO desire to get into factless debate... he might be a well respected man, i wouldn't question that. But i have not talked to a single coach, NOT ONE that thinks he's capable

Dude, I am sure you have a lot of contacts and have been around forever. But your posts about Donahue just don't make sense to me. Forgive me if I don't list my contacts but since you have ZERO desire for debate that doesn't seem a worthwhile exercise.

My contention that Steve is highly regarded is not factless as I there are a number of coaches who are the on public record as affirming Donahue as a coach. Those are pretty easy to find and don't require anyone to list their private conversations. Declaring "He's a joke" is actually factless and by definition nothing more than opinion. Having not spoken to a single coach who thinks he's capable could be construed as facts (depending on how many people you know) and that was the reason for my posts as I have not heard that, in fact I have had the opposite experience (caveat: I don't speak with many HS and AAU coaches so can't offer anything there). But if HS and top AAU coaches don't like Donahue, that certainly would contribute to the poor recruiting.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.186 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:56 PM