Username Post: Non-Graduating Penn Players in the Portal
Mike Porter 
Postdoc
Mike Porter
Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Reg: 11-21-04
03-19-24 02:40 PM - Post#365859    
    In response to besnoah

So are the final hold outs ready to accept the reality of the situation here? This is an unmitigated disaster at this point.

Do you think the fact that we are recruiting a load of Juco kids and high school seniors SOOOOOOOOO late in the cycle means that even the coaches themselves think we will be any good next year?

If you've been a reality denier, particularly around recruiting, an area over the last few years several of us have been repeatedly saying Penn's recruiting was not good enough (when I got responses like "but they're system fits" and other nonsense), hopefully you're ready to see where we really are.

You're ONLY argument could have been, "oh but we have two good frosh" and maybe the next year's frosh will be good (I don't follow like I used to, and there are some promising recruits, but it is still a BIG maybe). That is done now.

Have you caught up to where most of us are yet?

It's time for this coaching staff to go, and for the love of all that is holy, Penn admins don't waste another year. Make a move now and maybe relationship with Perkins could be redeemed.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.16 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:28 PM