Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2023-2024 Season in Review
gokinsmen 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-06-10
03-20-24 10:09 PM - Post#365985    
    In response to gokinsmen

Welp, the season is truly over - I suspected they'd lose a half-hearted game tonight, so I'm not surprised. Still a fantastic season for making Princeton hoops nationally relevant and setting up a two-year window of potential program-defining achievement.

Pierce and Lee were the 1st and 2nd best players in the Ivy this year - and two of the top sophs in the nation. But there's a reason the best March teams seem to be senior-led (including ours last year). Experience counts. This season will lay the foundation for next year with our stars getting more motivated and a little wiser (and in Lee's case, even better conditioned).

Bravo 2023-2024 Tigers - thank you for a thrilling season of great hoops. Serious fun to watch in addition to the 24-5 record. It wasn't the ending we predicted in February, but it was so much better than anything I expected at the start.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.139 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:33 PM