Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2023-2024 Season in Review
TigerFan 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-21-04
03-20-24 10:56 PM - Post#365994    
    In response to 1LotteryPick1969

I heard before the game from a university staff person very close to the team that several starters had the stomach flu before Saturday's game--not just Xaivian. Really explains a lot. And the guys looked tired and pale tonight from where I was sitting. Hand it to Mitch for coaching through that, extending the bench and keeping the guys fired up.

And yet, they still almost pulled that game out. Three or four threes went in and out and UNLV got a couple of freaky bounces that turned a great defensive stand into an easy hoop. UNLV shot the lights out from three and we didn't. They are well-coached, pass the ball well, and have some really strong players.

I am incredibly proud of this team and excited for the future of Princeton basketball. With the success of our press and the 1-3-1 trap the last two games, I'd love to see more of that next year. Mitch should have a longer bench, which would make that style a better fit.

Go Tigers!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.123 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:01 AM