Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2023-2024 Season in Review
TigerFan 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-21-04
03-22-24 11:13 AM - Post#366066    
    In response to iogyhufi

There is an aura around the Princeton basketball program right now that hasn't been here since the late 90s. The school and the community have a special connection with this team and Jadwin has been full and loud--frankly something that has been missing for a long time.

Recruiting has been strong for several seasons--imagine how well this year's team could have done with Deven Austin and a healthier Jackson Hicke--and it looks like we have several terrific recruits coming next year.

Xaivian and Caden are legitimate stars and they are complemented with a very compelling ensemble around them.

If everything holds, we should enjoy several more fantastic years. I will enthusiastically re-upping my season tickets!

I do remember how that late 90s team fell apart, however, when Billy C. jumped to Northwestern and Chris Young signed with MLB (and of course there was the bizarre Spencer Gloger experience that came right around then).

Mitch has build a culture with humanity and joy at its heart--a lot different than the tone of the Carril years. Let's hope it all holds together.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.152 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:00 AM