Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Let's brainstorm a plan
Penndemonium 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-29-04
03-23-24 02:17 PM - Post#366240    
    In response to TigerFan

You are not wrong, but this is the Penn basketball board, and Penn clearly needs a plan. Further, the real impact of NIL, the transfer portal, and conference realignment hasn't been felt yet. So far, the transfer portal has created chaos. It means that teams are churning rosters. In the future, the changes may actually lock in players to certain programs that provide the best packages. That's when the league will start to feel it.

You are not wrong that right now, chaos favors the Ivy League. I don't think many of us feel that long term equilibrium will. The current equilibrium doesn't favor Penn, that's for sure.

• TigerFan Said:
  • palestra38 Said:
The Ivies are officially in turmoil.

This board is like Jerry’s bizarro world. The morning after Yale drops Auburn just a year after Princeton goes to the Sweet Sixteen and the world is ending because the (very good) coach of the third place team takes another job and a (very good) player from the league’s fourth place team transfers out.

I could be wrong but I just don’t see it.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.152 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:06 PM