Username Post: '24-'25 Transfer Portal
james 
Masters Student

Reg: 03-18-19
03-26-24 06:28 PM - Post#366567    
    In response to CM

i agree with you here.

it used to be kind of cute. now it's ridiculous

case in point: at yale the basketball team typically makes money net of expenses if you they get two high profile pay games per annum.
yet you put a 60 year old coach and his 7 ft center , etc on a connecting commercial flight to get to say lawrence kansas.

the revenue is redustributed throughout the athletic dept to fund like 34 sports.

this is very irritating to the coach and player as it should be especially when considering to fill out a schedule they have to do a fair amount of this type of travel.

on nil collectives, i have been disappointed by the bball alums eith means who have expressed little interest at this stage.
i think we need some bad catalysts (transfers and/or this d2/d3 possibility to heat up) to get real momentum unfortunately and even then it might take time.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.132 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:43 PM