Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Let's brainstorm a plan
Penndemonium 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-29-04
04-22-24 01:01 AM - Post#367667    
    In response to umbrellaman

The thing is that after all of this, there isn't much that anyone has come up with. I sort liked my idea of packaging a sports management program unlike any other - with internships (in lieu or addition to NIL), combining Wharton, Law, and Communications, and perhaps the chance to help the player or team earn more NIL through practical application of the education. I get it that it might not seem so differentiated to everyone. Players would have background that prepares them as sports agents, sports media, and executive leadership. They could be put directly into the loop with Penn alumni at sports franchises (there are many).

Beyond that, the ideas center around scholarships and NIL - which won't benefit Penn uniquely in any way.

The main other idea goes back to changing the coach, which is for a different thread (please).
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.204 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:00 PM