Basketball State Page
Scouting Report
Photo Gallery
Historical Record
Loyola Media
The Greyhound
Baltimore Sun
Baltimore Examiner
Username Post: Exhibition vs. Shepherd        (Topic#10971)
loco09 
Masters Student
loco09
Reg: 02-08-07
11-04-10 09:17 PM - Post#88245    

I watched online, the Hounds won easily 73-50. My impressions are that Etherly can be a great player for us, he finished with 16 pts and 10 boards he always went hard to the basket but he needs to make free throws. Shane Walker had 10 pts and 9 boards but IMO he still spends too much time on the perimeter. Cormier is the starting PG and he made some nice plays finding open guys and hit a nice shot late in the game but he also had some mistakes. Rudolph looked good as he was getting into the lane and trying to make plays. Barney stayed within in the offense and got some easy looks. Jhared Hall and Robert Olson both looked very good. Brooks appears to be the odd man out.

Overall, the team looked good but there were way too many turnovers but that is to be expected in the opener. Rebounding looked good and defense looked good. The most important thing I saw was the team was playing together and stayed positive and Patsos wasnt creating a huge scene on the sidelines.
It's Not Worth Winning if You Can't Win Big

LoCo2011 
Senior

Reg: 01-05-08
11-05-10 04:09 PM - Post#88276    
    In response to loco09

First game I couldn't make as a student, urinated off about it.. heard good things, a little discouraged we were down early 10-1, but good we came out of it; from what I've heard Brooks won't see a lot of time this year, which is unfortunate.

Every time I saw Etherly in the Balt. Summer League, I instantly came away impressed.. Cormier too. Cautiously excited for this year, Friday will be a great test to see where we stand

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2007 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.009 seconds.   Total Queries: 8   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:34 AM