Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Page 3 of 3 ALL« First<123
Username Post: Some Other Perspectives        (Topic#23907)
Paulie777 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-11-07
02-10-20 01:35 AM - Post#299354    
    In response to MrPhillie

Wow, moving from Lewisburg and being really busy and now just catching up to this. We are not playing to the best of our ability and I can't blame the players. Sotos should be a star right now and a few young guys too. I'd love to see Old Bison or 137 or GMoney get behind the wheel and take this team out for a test spin against some of the competition, we'd have better results and chill doing so. This is a good team, the coaching has been too bland. Is anyone running the team gaining insights here? Big Al the loyal guardian of the team is dead? Whats going on here? I hate getting old. Bucknell stop the downward spiral and lets get back on the horse. Ray Bucknell!

bison75 
Masters Student

Reg: 01-26-06
02-10-20 10:15 PM - Post#299485    
    In response to MrPhillie

To me the single most important factor is recruiting. There’s an article on ESPN today about Paige Buecker, the top recruit who is headed to Connecticut this fall. In the article Gino Auriemma talks about how someone said he only wins the national championship when he has the best player. His candid and refreshingly honest reply was, “no s***.” I understand that it’s a bit of a crapshoot at this level, but Paulsen managed it. The two incoming recruits seem pretty good, but we had three to give. Let’s see where we are this time next year.

Scotty-14 
Sophomore

Reg: 10-10-18
02-10-20 11:15 PM - Post#299489    
    In response to bison75

Who does player development these days? From my recollection it used to be John Griffin...Could this season be an endorsement of Coach Griffin's ability? From his history working with the Indiana Pacers it would not surprise me if he was a talented skill developer...

Page 3 of 3 ALL« First<123
Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.291 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:18 PM