Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Holy Cross Game        (Topic#23997)
Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
02-17-20 02:07 PM - Post#300445    

Bison Game Article: https://bucknellbison.com/news/2020/2/16/mens-b ask...

Bison desperately need a win to have a chance for the 7 seed - which carries more favorable match-ups. A loss would likely guarantee a first round game in the PLT with Lehigh, who now has a healthy James Karnik. And if the Bison were to win that game, Colgate would be waiting two days later.

Bison89 
Professor
Bison89
Loc: Philadelphia
Reg: 11-14-07
02-17-20 08:38 PM - Post#300471    
    In response to Bison137

It's nice to hear a loud game. The HC Football Team is making this fun. Why can't Bucknell's various teams show up to hoops games?
New season, new team, new dream . . .

MrPhillie 
Postdoc
MrPhillie
Loc: NE PA
Reg: 07-14-08
02-17-20 09:20 PM - Post#300474    
    In response to Bison89

I’ve given up on Bucknell students years ago.

The announcer just described Meeks as “long and lanky.”

Bison89 
Professor
Bison89
02-17-20 09:32 PM - Post#300477    
    In response to MrPhillie

Maybe he has long and lanky fingers but nothing else.

MrPhillie 
Postdoc
MrPhillie
02-17-20 09:36 PM - Post#300480    
    In response to Bison89

Would be nice to see Davis take his starters out and allow younger guys to get 3-4 minutes.

Bison54 
PhD Student
Bison54
Reg: 11-18-09
02-17-20 09:57 PM - Post#300481    
    In response to MrPhillie

Standing next to Timmerman

nh2032 
Sophomore

Reg: 02-28-06
02-17-20 10:56 PM - Post#300485    
    In response to Bison54

Good win. If "trap games" exist for 7th place teams this had the makings of one. Now to repeat that again on Sunday against another down on their luck rival.

Disagree with the bench comment. We just lost Bruce for the year and have players adjusting to different rotations and roles. The extra few minutes of game time getting the group to gel are worth more than playing time for Timmerman and Rhodes at this point.

MrPhillie 
Postdoc
MrPhillie
02-17-20 11:07 PM - Post#300486    
    In response to nh2032

Disagree regarding bench. Main change with Bruce out is more PT for Spear and Meeks. There will be slightly different combinations but nothing they haven’t done whenever Bruce got in foul trouble. Also, playing an extra two minutes in a blowout win in the 28th game of the season is not miraculously gonna make your team gel.

nh2032 
Sophomore

Reg: 02-28-06
02-17-20 11:26 PM - Post#300489    
    In response to MrPhillie

But it is going to be the key to developing your 10th-12th deep bench players one of whom is a senior? Got it.

Yes it is a lot about Spear who had not been getting significant minutes at the 5 until recently and had been typically been playing with with Bruce or Paul as part of the 2nd unit.

Doktore K 
Masters Student

Reg: 11-11-09
02-17-20 11:45 PM - Post#300490    
    In response to nh2032

Agree with NH on this one. Developing Spear and Ellis more important than the end of your bench. Not a big deal either way. Spear has potential and high ceiling as they say.

Surprising that no one has pointed this out: we tied an all time basketball record (any level) by making zero foul shots in this game. Incredible! Newman missed all 4 of our tries. No one else even got to the line.

Somewhere Zack Thomas is doing an LOL tonight. Zack averaged about 8 of 9 FTs his senior year. Not a good stat. Lack of slashing and finishing at the hoop.

On a positive note, Sotos seemed to focus on handling the ball and passing. Did not force things. Looked good acting as the PG in control tonight.

Also put it in perspective— Meeks is leaner and lankier than last year. Not a trim fit but give him credit. Has a lot of moves and is crafty. Should get to the FT line more often.

MrPhillie 
Postdoc
MrPhillie
02-18-20 12:11 AM - Post#300492    
    In response to nh2032

• nh2032 Said:
But it is going to be the key to developing your 10th-12th deep bench players one of whom is a senior? Got it.

Yes it is a lot about Spear who had not been getting significant minutes at the 5 until recently and had been typically been playing with with Bruce or Paul as part of the 2nd unit.

Developing 10th-12th players? Yeah, exactly what I said. I think most would understand it’s simply about getting some guys on the court a few minutes, letting them enjoy playing after working just as hard as other players. This team has had few stress-free wins so it seemed like an easy thing to let the entire team take part and enjoy a big win. And you will never convince me that an extra two minutes in a blowout win against reserves in the 28th game is a difference-maker in the development of guys who have played most of the year. Agree to disagree.

Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
02-18-20 03:25 AM - Post#300493    
    In response to Doktore K

• Doktore K Said:

Surprising that no one has pointed this out: we tied an all time basketball record (any level) by making zero foul shots in this game. Incredible! Newman missed all 4 of our tries. No one else even got to the line.

And the two teams came close to a really amazing record. With 4:50 left in the game, neither team had made a FT before HC made four late ones. I wonder how many games end up with zero made FT's for either team.

nitlion 
Masters Student

Reg: 06-18-06
02-18-20 05:07 AM - Post#300495    
    In response to Bison137

bucknell 0-4, ,Newman, got to the foul line 4 times 0-4..Holy Cross 4-7, only 21 fouls called, 11 foul shots attempted, this is not a complaint, but rarely in Patriot League games do I see this few of fouls called. I wish every games was officiated like this, 3 officials left the teams play, and decided not to make the game about themselves.

candyfan 
Masters Student
candyfan
Reg: 01-10-10
02-18-20 06:24 AM - Post#300497    
    In response to nitlion

May we look back at some point in 2020 and say that Bruce Moore taking himself out of the lineup was THE reason (or one of the main reasons) why Bucknell finished strongly in season 2019-20?

Moore forced development of J.Spear and others that would have been delayed until season 2020-21?

Bison89 
Professor
Bison89
02-18-20 10:03 AM - Post#300506    
    In response to candyfan

• candyfan Said:
May we look back at some point in 2020 and say that Bruce Moore taking himself out of the lineup was THE reason (or one of the main reasons) why Bucknell finished strongly in season 2019-20?

Moore forced development of J.Spear and others that would have been delayed until season 2020-21?

Canydfan, your comment is very interesting. I had never thought of this. Hmmmm, I wonder . . .

Bison54 
PhD Student
Bison54
Reg: 11-18-09
02-18-20 04:08 PM - Post#300566    
    In response to Bison89

So what is the real reason Bruce is out of the lineup? Broken hand/wrist? When did it happen? In game, in practice, or something else?

bisonmania 
Masters Student

Reg: 10-26-07
02-18-20 09:10 PM - Post#300601    
    In response to Bison54

I will say this. The injury did not occur during the game.

Old Bison 
Masters Student

Reg: 07-09-17
02-19-20 02:18 PM - Post#300698    
    In response to bisonmania

I think any further discussion is counterproductive. Let’s take care of our own

MrPhillie 
Postdoc
MrPhillie
02-19-20 07:56 PM - Post#300762    
    In response to Old Bison

Nothing wrong with the truth. Some on this board are fine to talk about other PL programs and/or make light of them, but for some reason that cannot be true regarding Bucknell. Nobody is perfect and no program does everything the best way all the time. Nobody is above reproach. We don’t have to get ugly but not sure why some things cannot be discussed. Just my observation.

Old Bison 
Masters Student

02-19-20 09:35 PM - Post#300769    
    In response to MrPhillie

Because it’s not about the program, it’s about the kid. Did you ever make a mistake in your life? I’m not going to comment on this issue any further. You either have some discretion or you don’t. I know I wouldn’t want every mistake I made in my life a topic for discussion amongst strangers. Some matters are public and some matters are private and in this instance I think this falls under the umbrella of the latter. Thank you

The Psycho of Sojka 
Sophomore

Reg: 11-15-15
02-19-20 09:55 PM - Post#300771    
    In response to Old Bison

I respectively disagree. I also know what happened in this incident but, after how many dumb decisions do you finally learn. The issue with this matter is somewhat the players fault I agree but, also lack of discipline from coaches.

raybucknell12 
Freshman

Reg: 02-19-12
02-19-20 10:12 PM - Post#300775    
    In response to The Psycho of Sojka

100% correct. Bruce is not a kid, he just turned 22. We have all done stupid things at that age but that does not make us free from criticism. Hell, I said some idiotic stuff at 22 which was criticized (rightfully) by this board. If you want to be free from what isn’t even really criticism, you’re free to live your life as a random nobody and not a D1 athlete. Or don’t do stupid things like breaking your hand in an absolutely idiotic way. And for that matter, don’t get yourself suspended for the four biggest games of the year by breaking team rules in an idiotic way. At some point, the man has to grow up and learn.

DrBison 
Junior

Reg: 12-22-08
02-19-20 11:02 PM - Post#300778    
    In response to raybucknell12

Yes, the young man made a mistake, a bad decision and had an immature, emotional meltdown. How is that a negative reflection on the coaches? Are they supposed to control and dictate to these young men how to behave in all ways.. A team is a family. Show me a family or a program that doesn’t have problem children or players. No one is perfect, as much as we would like to think our team should be or is!

Old Bison 
Masters Student

02-20-20 09:03 AM - Post#300791    
    In response to DrBison

I said I wouldn’t comment again but the insanity is amazing. First, Bruce will be 20 when he graduates in May. Second, 20 years old is the absolute definition of a kid/young adult. Other than puberty (which is biological) it is probably the most challenging period of mental/emotional & psychological development in young adulthood. As far as the contention of this somehow being a coaching issue I’m mystified. It must be nice for some of you to have progressed so perfectly through life...must have been the Bucknell education!!!

bisonmania 
Masters Student

Reg: 10-26-07
02-20-20 09:17 AM - Post#300794    
    In response to Old Bison

Bruce was born January 15 of 1998. By my math that makes him 22. Again this is a public forum. I am not sure why some people have to get bent out of shape. We are here discussing our concerns because we care about the state of the program! You seem to take some of this personal. I attended my first Bucknell game 43 years ago. I have seen a lot of the years not only at Bucknell. There have been occurrences over the years that I personally have not posted. I don’t like the direction that the program is headed in currently. We as fans hold the right on this forum to state our opinions.

Old Bison 
Masters Student

02-20-20 09:58 AM - Post#300801    
    In response to bisonmania

I take nothing personal and I am not “bent out of shape”. It’s amazing that you’re so analytical that you can ascertain another human beings emotional feelings by analyzing very matter of fact words on a page. You have absolutely no insight into “how I feel” and your response just illustrates the exact opposite...the proverbial “pot calling the kettle black”. Stop with this public forum and I’m entitled to my opinion nonsense. The fact is if we win everything is hunky dory but if we lose than there are emotional tantrums and “opinions” that are in the aggregate predominantly “we stink”. If you read my posts I am unsparing in speaking out and asking relevant questions. The difference is in the level of personal attacks and the requirement to ASSESS and ATTACH blame. I have no problem with opinions but I have an absolute distaste for the personalizing of the opinions. An opinion is one thing, getting your pound of salt is another. Attacking someone’s profession and livelihood is another and exposing a 22 YEAR OLDS mistake is worse. It’s immature and egregious. I’m back to where I started...grow up. How’s that for bent out of shape and personal?

The Psycho of Sojka 
Sophomore

02-20-20 10:15 AM - Post#300803    
    In response to Old Bison

If I do recall Bruce is a father as well and the amount of issues that I recall he has had over the years is not a very good role model for young kids including his own. Dr. if you think that coaches are not responsible in leading by example then, there is way more issues then. I've been following the basketball program for years and I never recall any issues in the past with players that dealt with multiple suspensions or dumb actions. The last player outside this current team was Todd O'brian and that was stealing. All I am saying is if coaches (adults) don't lead by example and enforce team rules then it leads to a mess. Which is what we have now on our hands. I am fairly certain the coaches lost pretty much all if not all of the team. Maybe this is the reason why ND isn't a community person like Dave and Pat were.

raybucknell12 
Freshman

02-20-20 10:30 AM - Post#300806    
    In response to Old Bison

I respectfully disagree with that logic. Yes, it is inappropriate to attack the character of coaches and players, as people, on this forum. But we aren't doing that here. We're commenting on their coaching abilities and playing abilities and anything that affects their ability to play the game at the highest level...including stupid injuries and stupid suspensions. Since some of our donation money, and certainly the money we spend on game tickets, etc., goes directly to the basketball program, it is fair to demand a little bit of accountability. Especially since this team is probably the most high-profile representative of this university (when it plays on TV in the NCAA tournament, e.g.).

If you can't stand the content of other's opinions here on this board, you're welcome to disable your account.

Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
02-20-20 10:52 AM - Post#300811    

• RayBucknell12 Said:

If you can't stand the content of other's opinions here on this board, you're welcome to disable your account.

I think everyone has the right to publish their opinion, as long as it's not slanderous in some way. So far no-one has divulged what he did and I don't think any line has been crossed. But I also support Old Bison's right to his viewpoint - even if he completely disagrees with the opinions of a lot of others. His views help make this a really good board.

DrBison 
Junior

Reg: 12-22-08
02-20-20 11:01 AM - Post#300814    

True, ND is not an outgoing person. That’s his personality. Does that make him a bad coach, bad role model, bad person? He leads the team to do a number of community support activities (Geisinger visits, school visits, etc.), just as prior coaches have. And he does enforce team rules. To say that these coaches don’t try to lead by example is just plain wrong. As stated, they can’t control or dictate everyone’s every action.

raybucknell12 
Freshman

Holy Cross Game
02-20-20 11:18 AM - Post#300818    
    In response to DrBison

Zero people on this forum have said or even implied that ND is a bad person. Nor should they, since few (maybe none) of us know who he is as a person outside of his role as coach of the Bison. Let's not even let that enter into the discussion here.

Edited by RayBucknell12 on 02-20-20 11:19 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MrPhillie 
Postdoc
MrPhillie
02-20-20 11:26 AM - Post#300823    
    In response to Old Bison

Seems Old Bison created a thread in the spring asking why Bruce was suspended 4 games....a year after it happened. Seems exposing why he was suspended is making it personal on some level and the “didn’t you ever make a mistake” advice was not used in that thread. Why is it okay to ask why a player is suspended as a 20 year-old but not how a hand was broken as a 22 year old?

It really isn’t my business to know details of how/why either happened, I agree. But I can hold the opinion that they were poor choices which hurt the player and team. I can hold the opinion that to do something dumb as a senior is poor leadership. And I can wonder why these situations are occurring with recent Bucknell teams when apparently, they didn’t occur in recent past. And I can wonder if they will continue to occur in the future.

raybucknell12 
Freshman

02-20-20 11:32 AM - Post#300826    
    In response to MrPhillie

Agree on all counts.

The Psycho of Sojka 
Sophomore

02-20-20 11:50 AM - Post#300833    
    In response to MrPhillie

I respectfully agree with MrPhillie.

Old Bison 
Masters Student

02-20-20 03:01 PM - Post#300863    
    In response to The Psycho of Sojka

I don't remember the context of why I asked that at the time but it had a basis to me when I asked it. It certainly wasn't raised in the capacity of embarrassing the kid and assigning blame and "collecting my scalp" because we were losing. I now apologize because upon reflection I shouldn't have asked it in any context. For you Mr Phillie to conflate and insinuate that an old thread in a forgotten context is somehow substantive to my argument and position here is a total low blow. Is that the same as saying "as I recall, Bruce is a father". That is absolutely disgraceful. So now you're taking another shot at a 22 year old on a personal level and applying your own value judgements to it. Let me say that I was totally unaware of this last bit of personal exposure (made anonymously under a pseudonym no less) and ask did you ever stop to consider what the kid may have went through at a personal level? Did you ever stop to consider that the kid and the mother could have decided to just terminate the pregnancy and wash their hands of any responsibility? What about that character judgement? What if that was your kid? Your values are all upside down. What business of it is yours or anyone else's on this board to expose and announce such a personal aspect of a young kids private life? Are these the type of things you and others are qualifying AS AN OPINION (for real!)OR relevant because this is a "public forum" It certainly isn't relevant to the basketball program and implying that this is a result of a lack of coaching discipline is beyond any common sense and another aspect of what I am addressing here. Leave the personal aspects of the kids lives out of this forum. Lastly, instead of my disabling my account why don't we all just agree to sign in tomorrow at the same time with our real identity. I dying to know who some of you #%$@ are.

Old Bison 
Masters Student

02-20-20 03:04 PM - Post#300864    
    In response to Old Bison

BTW - I fully understand the father comment came from "psycho"

Old Bison 
Masters Student

02-20-20 04:13 PM - Post#300874    
    In response to Old Bison

Btw Mr Phillie, I just went back and actually looked at my post under that thread. As I suspected, it was even a bigger low blow than I thought. If you go into the topic it was about kids at Michigan State and Va Tech not missing ONE game for being arrested for marijuana possession. Therefore, if you read my post I was asking why is Bucknell the only place where a kid breaks team rules and misses the league tourney and every kids lifelong dream of playing in the NCAA. You guys are implying that ND is soft and not impressing discipline on team members when my post is why our kids miss 4 games for rules violations while kids at Va Tech and MSU get arrested and don’t miss a game. Your post actually undermines your own argument because I now know exactly what the context was...and what clearly it wasn’t about - I.e., embarrassing Bruce. I was in fact supporting Bruce as my point was that unless he did something really egregious the discipline appeared to me to be heavy handed.

raybucknell12 
Freshman

02-20-20 04:57 PM - Post#300877    
    In response to Old Bison

"Leave the personal aspects of the kids lives out of this forum." says the guy who, as far as I'm aware, is the only person in the history of this board who asked about a personal aspect of a kid's life.

If you're so interested in all of us using our real names, why do you lead by example and change your display name to your real name?

What's the phrase..."as I say, not as I do"....

MrPhillie 
Postdoc
MrPhillie
02-20-20 05:02 PM - Post#300878    
    In response to Old Bison

I did read your post and while you are talking a lot about other schools, you also clearly ask the question, “Did we ever figure out what Bruce was suspended for?” “Did he break curfew? Was he late to practice or a team meeting....what???? 4 games out against the likes of MSU and Tom Izzo. Do you guys still believe the US Govt would never lie to you?”

What does it matter to your argument what Bruce was suspended for? Why ask? Were they rhetorical questions or did you really want to know? You could have simply stated that Bucknell had information and used their judgement in a different way than those other schools.

I don’t even care as it matters not to me. I was simply saying that even you posed questions about specific details regarding a player in that case, which is what you are saying people should not do in this case. I do not come to this board to argue or to take shots at players’ personal decisions and choices in life, and I’m not saying you do. I may criticize some basketball plays or some behaviors on court or in huddles I do not agree with. Sometimes people here talk in negative terms about where recruits end up playing if it is not Bucknell; some criticized and made snide comments about where Show and even Sestina transferred to...to me those are more personal. People have made rude comments about players’ weight. That’s personal.

In the end it isn’t my business as to what a player did to get suspended or break his hand. I think it is relevant to ask questions about culture on the team when these kinds of events just never happened under previous coaching staffs, and that fits with a season where some players may have regressed, the team hasn’t improved, and body language appears negative both with players and staff. Maybe I just miss seeing quality basketball.

HuskyColonial 
PhD Student

Reg: 02-17-12
02-20-20 10:22 PM - Post#300900    
    In response to MrPhillie

Gentlemen this is very weird. It’s a sports board. Bucknell sports.

Old Bison 
Masters Student

02-21-20 10:51 AM - Post#300928    
    In response to HuskyColonial

Steve O'Brien - Class of '80 - Leave the kids alone and again don't twist the context of my question. My intent was clear.

Old Bison 
Masters Student

02-21-20 10:57 AM - Post#300930    
    In response to Old Bison

I got a text from Jay W last week because I had sent him a text about the thoughtfulness of something Kerry Kittles did,

Jay's response was and I qoute:

"nova like bucknell has a tight family"

Some people "get it" and some don't. Don't urinate from outside the tent. Bruce will learn and grow and become the man he wants to be.

Want my phone number?

Old Bison 
Masters Student

02-21-20 11:15 AM - Post#300932    
    In response to Old Bison

Btw - how many people asked what had transpired about the Monmouth and subsequent suspensions out of curiosity at the time? So somehow this my issue? How dare you.

Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Holy Cross Game
02-21-20 11:54 AM - Post#300935    
    In response to Old Bison

• Old Bison Said:
My intent was clear.

I'm sure it was clear to you, but I'm not sure it was clear to others. A year after the MSU game, you suddenly started a thread asking what Bruce Moore did to get suspended, using Bruce's name in the title of the thread. Seems to be similar to some of the posts you object to on this thread.

I note that no one has posted what Bruce did to break his hand, although many know, so I don't see that anyone has been treating him unfairly or invading his privacy. Perhaps some of the posts didn't need to be made, but fwiw that is the nature of D1 message boards. About 99% of them are much less polite than this board, including many PL boards.

I've pretty much stayed out of this issue and I will go back to doing that.

raybucknell12 
Freshman

02-21-20 12:19 PM - Post#300940    
    In response to Old Bison

@OldBison, what is this incident about Monmouth that you're referring to? For the life of me, I cannot recall any suspensions for that game.

Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Holy Cross Game
02-21-20 12:54 PM - Post#300946    

• RayBucknell12 Said:
@OldBison, what is this incident about Monmouth that you're referring to? For the life of me, I cannot recall any suspensions for that game.

Three players had to sit out the early part of the game for reportedly being late for a meeting. There wasn't much discussion about it at the time.

Old Bison 
Masters Student

02-21-20 01:13 PM - Post#300954    

137 I don't agree at all. READ MY POST (not the title of the thread) and tell me HOW you could textualize it in any other way?! This didn't start with just the Bruce issue it started with the FIRE ND issue (with an ! point). Like I said on prior posts, ND has forgotten more basketball than some of these guys know on a combined basis (including me). He's a professional and as someone said prior he has stood up and taken the heat without a word. So in your opinion the other issue that just came out of the woodwork is fair game as well? I'm not interested in other boards and any qualification of that being "polite" is a big stretch of my understanding of the word. Absolutely no place for a comment like that here. The other thing is anyone thinking I that I'm taking anything "personal" or that "I'm bent out of shape" Nothing could be further than the truth. The season isn't even over and all the rats are jumping off the ship. One game at a time and we gotta play through it. If we run on Lehigh like we ran on HC we'll be fine on Sunday and we'll be fine vs Colgate as well. The little kid (forget his name) isn't going to shoot 60+ plus from 3 on us every game and we need to move him off his spots 4 & 8 o'clock primarily with emphasis on 6 as well. Boston will be an issue because White puts ridiculous pressure on our point guards. We can certainly win the PL although I'm not putting my mortgage money on it. Those are my opinions for "the opinion board"

Old Bison 
Masters Student

02-21-20 01:58 PM - Post#300964    
    In response to Old Bison

137 - I would also direct you to TOPIC 21250 (3 Player Suspension May not be over) and read the full 6 pages. Then tell me there isn't a difference in tone and consideration from where we are now. Also, take particular notice of my individual contributions on that thread and how many time I said that Bruce's well being needed to be protected and that the lack of clarity about the TERM OF THE SUSPENSION was a PR nightmare that was making a bad situation worse AND was totally unfair to Bruce. You and Mr Phillie owe me an apology and the context of my post "a year after MSU" as you so expressed are clear and unmistakable and my prior comments are memorialized in topic 21250 referenced. Thank you.

Bison89 
Professor
Bison89
02-21-20 03:34 PM - Post#300971    

• HuskyColonial Said:
Gentlemen this is very weird. It’s a sports board. Bucknell sports.

VERY true.

The Psycho of Sojka 
Sophomore

02-21-20 04:38 PM - Post#300988    

huh...interesting.

Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
02-21-20 05:42 PM - Post#301004    
    In response to Old Bison

• Old Bison Said:
137 - I would also direct you to TOPIC 21250 (3 Player Suspension May not be over) and read the full 6 pages. Then tell me there isn't a difference in tone and consideration from where we are now. Also, take particular notice of my individual contributions on that thread and how many time I said that Bruce's well being needed to be protected and that the lack of clarity about the TERM OF THE SUSPENSION was a PR nightmare that was making a bad situation worse AND was totally unfair to Bruce. You and Mr Phillie owe me an apology and the context of my post "a year after MSU" as you so expressed are clear and unmistakable and my prior comments are memorialized in topic 21250 referenced. Thank you.

'
I respectfully disagree. I was talking only about your starting a post a year after the MSU suspension, using Bruce's name in the title and questioning why he had been suspended. Totally unnecessary. That has nothing to do with your posts on a thread 12 months earlier. As for the tone of the various threads, I haven't contributed to any low tone on any of the threads.

I have no desire to continue this, and hopefully will have the discipline to not read any more posts on this topic.

MrPhillie 
Postdoc
MrPhillie
02-21-20 06:26 PM - Post#301016    
    In response to Old Bison

I do not see a need to apologize and there is no reason to continue this topic. I will apologize to the board at large, however, for my part in prolonging a rabbit hole conversation. As an aside, I feel I have a right to be a Bucknell fan even though I did not play for or attend Bucknell.

Old Bison 
Masters Student

02-23-20 01:57 PM - Post#301525    
    In response to MrPhillie

Yes a year after in a different context. My sentiments were clear in the prior post. I’ll keep up any topic any time I feel like it.

HuskyColonial 
PhD Student

Reg: 02-17-12
02-23-20 08:47 PM - Post#301591    
    In response to Old Bison

Three suspended players, who have failed to live up their scholarships, and people on a fan board won’t say why. Pathetic. It’s like the townies who file in and don’t cheer at home games because they think it is church.

Old Bison 
Masters Student

02-27-20 09:36 AM - Post#301908    

How are things going on the Scholarship Quality Control Board these days btw? Can someone please start a thread for discussion about term limits?

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.017 seconds.   Total Queries: 8   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:10 PM