Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Team on the rise        (Topic#2528)
mgoldste5 
goober

Reg: 02-06-05
02-21-06 05:03 AM - Post#16068    

Columbia was mentioned in Andy Katz's weekly watch! Some people did notice your success from the weekend....

light blue heavy 
maximus
light blue heavy
Reg: 11-22-04
Not so fast my friend
02-22-06 05:47 AM - Post#16069    
    In response to mgoldste5

Yikes- whole lot of FAE here.

I'm pumped about the wins, but lets not forget that CU is 5 points away from 0-10 in the league.

It's cool they won and all, but I'm still rooting for 7-7. Ending the season on a winning streak would give me a heck of a lot more confidence in Jones and in this team's consistency.

They really, really need to beat brown on friday: having slightly more sympathetic refs will help a lot (i think the zone helps with that). Brett and Ben need to continue to play at a high level for them to take this game, on both ends of the floor.

I think this game will be decided by the refs. If they call a tight game again, Brown will draw a ton of fouls and kill Columbia. If they play loose, CU really should win. Jones should tell his guys to either play zone or chill out on defense- Brown is not a great offensive team- no stupid fouls.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.14 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:32 AM