Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: we are the (regular season) champions!        (Topic#2538)
ericatbucknell 
PhD Student
ericatbucknell
Reg: 01-22-06
02-23-06 01:37 AM - Post#16157    

congratulations to us. or the players. or whatever.

'ray bucknell!
The Bracket Bustin' Bison are Back!

Okay. First round streak BACK ON!

bison63 
Postdoc

Reg: 01-23-06
Re: we are the (regular season) champions!
02-23-06 01:51 AM - Post#16158    
    In response to ericatbucknell

Interesting comments by Coach Goodman on postgame. First he said the coaches thought they made a mistake on Sat by not going to the bench more. Hence the liberal substitution tonite. Secondly, when asked jokingly if he was willing to predict a start for Holland Mack on Sat (Sr day), he of course did predict it, and further said he would not trade Holland for Keith Hamilton--he means that much to the team in the locker room and on the road. I'm sure it is an overstatement, but a real compliment and acknowledgement for Holland.

BUFan 
PhD Student
BUFan
Reg: 01-24-06
02-23-06 03:59 AM - Post#16159    
    In response to bison63

Flannery said in the postgame press conference that Mack (and all the other seniors) WILL start on Saturday! Hey, you might as well keep the big guns hidden for a little since it will be back to back games with Army.

Just make sure we don't blow this and throw away our at-large shot!

Anonymous 

02-23-06 05:42 AM - Post#16160    
    In response to bison63

Quote:

Interesting comments by Coach Goodman on postgame. First he said the coaches thought they made a mistake on Sat by not going to the bench more. Hence the liberal substitution tonite. Secondly, when asked jokingly if he was willing to predict a start for Holland Mack on Sat (Sr day), he of course did predict it, and further said he would not trade Holland for Keith Hamilton--he means that much to the team in the locker room and on the road. I'm sure it is an overstatement, but a real compliment and acknowledgement for Holland.

We wouldn't trade Holland Mack for "Keith Hamilton", but HC wouldn't trade any of their guys for Charles Bettencourt either!

bison63 
Postdoc

Reg: 01-23-06
02-24-06 12:25 AM - Post#16161    
    In response to

oops! Just making sure you were paying attention!

ericatbucknell 
PhD Student
ericatbucknell
Reg: 01-22-06
02-24-06 01:26 AM - Post#16162    
    In response to bison63

Quote:

oops! Just making sure you were paying attention!

no, no... you anticipated bison137s response about charles bettencourt, who hc would obviously want. well, at least he would naturally want to attend the cross. all bettencourts do.

[i dont do smilies. but if i did, i would insert one here.]
The Bracket Bustin' Bison are Back!

Okay. First round streak BACK ON!

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.169 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:29 AM