Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Brandon McCreesh commits to Bucknell        (Topic#26459)
Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
08-12-22 11:01 PM - Post#344000    

• Bison137 Said:

From July 25th:

Offer to Brandon McCreesh, a 6-4 CG from the Hotchkiss School in CT. (He is from the NYC metro area.) Has offers from La Salle, Manhattan, and St. Peter's, although all of them are from 13+ months ago. None since. He made an unofficial visit to Bucknell in early May but did not get an offer at that time.

Ranked #29 in New England in last NERR rankings, but that may drop as numerous transfers and post-grads come into the New England preps in the fall.

McCreesh committed to Bucknell today. He was the tournament MVP of NESPAC Class A (3rd division out of six). It's a bit curious that the Bucknell offer was the only one he received in the past fourteen months, despite the rave write-ups from his various coaches.

Hopefully he can develop into a quality PL guard.

Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
08-12-22 11:06 PM - Post#344001    
    In response to Bison137

McCreesh video from recent AAU event:

https://twitter.com/MccreeshBrandon/statu s/1546891...

And some highlights from a recent NEPSAC showcase:

https://twitter.com/HotchkissHoops/status /15455692...

Old Bison 
Masters Student

Reg: 07-09-17
08-16-22 12:07 PM - Post#344042    
    In response to Bison137

what does "hopefully he can develop into a quality PL guard" mean? Taken at face value it implies you have reservations (i.e., maybe he was "over-recruited"). Two weeks ago when it was posted he was a commit your personal comment was one of excitement...what happened in the interim? --- so then it was a positive but now that it's manifest IT'S A BIG QUESTION MARK? Talk about hedging your bets. There was a recent post about Jesse Flannery on this Board. Why not reach out and ask JF if he has a view? Everybody loves John Griffin...why not reach out and ask if he has a view? I'm not "schilling" for any coach. I support the coach in situ'. 137, I want to add in the strongest terms that I have NO ISSUE with you, but the amount of other dickheads on this Board is astounding. Everybody thinks it's easy.

This is the same Board that lost it's mind when Deuce Turner transferred awhile back. What's he averaging again at the Univ of Texas?

Culture is not easy to create in any organization but it sure as hell is easy to destroy with a bunch of malcontents.

Welcome Brandon and best wishes as you embark on your Bucknell experience.

BTW - he defends better now than some people we already have

Bison89 
Professor
Bison89
Loc: Philadelphia
Reg: 11-14-07
08-22-22 11:06 AM - Post#344176    
    In response to Old Bison

I'm exicited to see a 6'-4" guard, who can score, commit to Bucknell. Let's try to be positive.
New season, new team, new dream . . .

BisonRoadWarrior 
Professor
BisonRoadWarrior
Loc: Where the Bison Roam
Reg: 08-16-06
Brandon McCreesh commits to Bucknell
08-30-22 06:26 PM - Post#344381    
    In response to Bison89

New England Recruiting Report posted an article on the McCreesh commitment. Here's some excerpted quotes from his coaches:

"Brandon is one of the most consistent combo guards I have ever coached," said former Hotchkiss head coach Yassine Talhaoui. "Bucknell is not only getting a consistent scorer who shot over 60%, they are also gaining an elite defender.
Most importantly, his work ethic and strong character have proven to be crucial to a team's success (whether in high school or AAU) - this will not change at the next level."

"Over the years, the 2022 NEPSAC Tournament MVP has developed into a consistent shooter, high IQ guard with the ability to dictate the speed of a game, and player who can impact the game on or off the ball. I am extremely proud of the scholar-athlete Brandon has developed into and excited to see him continue to develop under Coach Davis and his staff at Bucknell. Bucknell has landed a winner."

"Brandon is a perfect example of a team player," said Riverside Hawks athletic director Danny Colon. He is someone who allows the game to come to him and always comes to work with his hard hat on whether you are asking him to facilitate, score, or guard the other team's best player. Brandon gives it 110% with no plays off."

Full article:
https://newenglandrecruit ingreport.com/in-the-news...

Paulie777 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-11-07
Brandon McCreesh commits to Bucknell
08-30-22 06:54 PM - Post#344382    
    In response to BisonRoadWarrior

Welcome Sheesh McCreesh! You are going to rock the bubble! Start this guy from day 1! Ray Bucknell!!!!

Edited by Paulie777 on 08-30-22 06:55 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.173 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:12 PM