Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Eastern Washington        (Topic#26627)
iogyhufi 
Masters Student

Reg: 10-10-17
11-10-22 10:40 AM - Post#346192    

The Bulldogs arrived in Hawaii yesterday (lucky stiffs), and they've got three games to play. EWU is usually towards the top of the Big Sky, but KenPom is not terribly optimistic about their quality this year (they're ranked 195).

This will be a good opening test for the Bulldogs, and it'll tell us a lot about what level they're starting at. EWU started a massive lineup in their opener, with no starter under 6'5, so it will be interesting to see how Yale deals with that.

iogyhufi 
Masters Student

Reg: 10-10-17
Re: Eastern Washington
11-12-22 12:58 AM - Post#346401    
    In response to iogyhufi

Unfortunately this game wasn't televised anywhere, but it looks like the Bulldogs pulled it out in the end. Matt Knowling had 26 on 10-15 shooting. He is going to be trouble indeed for a lot of teams this year. Poulakidas was 4-6 from behind the arc, and Mbeng had 7 assists. This is exactly what we wanted to see from the first game against D1 competition.

james 
Masters Student

Reg: 03-18-19
11-12-22 09:24 AM - Post#346405    
    In response to iogyhufi

i see that posts jarvis,Kelly and knowling hit 3s

They pounded a big team on the glass.

and knowling was nails. so far he isn’t the steady++ player I anticipated but the breakout guy.

The forward lean one handed hammer dunks against air in the d3 game had me thinking ..:.the kid has a massive wingspan and huge hands for his height.

that’s a hidden talent. Hope the range sticks

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.29 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:23 AM