Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: What went wrong        (Topic#27109)
nitlion 
Masters Student

Reg: 06-18-06
03-05-23 05:22 PM - Post#353197    

Watching Patriot League semi-finals.. Colgate, Army West Point,, next up American and Lafayette.. our last place team won 5 league games.. beat Army , American twice and Lafayette in the final game of league play… were we a good team, one thing stands out,, we rarely if ever competed for 40 minutes, wasted more second half leads this season then memory serves me,, had no answer when opponent went to a zone, relied on three point attempts many times as shot clock was running out,, no pressure on in bound play ,allowed opponents to get ball across half court, setting their offense, case in point, Army made three 3 point shots in something like 40 seconds, and made the game closer then necessary.. as someone that got to see all these Bison teams since Danzig, Harley, Thompson, i never thought I would see this low point in Bucknell basketball… these are really good young student Athlete’s, every sport, men and women, since Covid, and 5th year players, throw in the portal, times in college athletics have changed, i am not sure Bucknell can dig out of the hole they seem to be in,, i really hope this is not the case.. Go Bison, step one , find the Coach to get this program back on the full court..

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.292 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:11 AM