Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: One of the Goodman quads passes        (Topic#2784)
GoBison 
Junior
GoBison
Reg: 01-22-06
03-14-06 07:57 PM - Post#17963    

Very sad news today. Let's keep Coach Goodman and his family in our prayers.

http://www.hooptime.com

BUFan 
PhD Student
BUFan
Reg: 01-24-06
Re: One of the Goodman quads passes
03-14-06 08:06 PM - Post#17964    
    In response to GoBison

That PennLive link on Hooptime is one of the saddest things I have ever read.

bison63 
Postdoc

Reg: 01-23-06
03-14-06 08:16 PM - Post#17965    
    In response to BUFan

I just read the news on Hooptime. Condolences to Brian, Amy and the Goodman family, as well as to the Bison basketball family. Kind of makes hoops talk irrelevant.

raybucknell 

Reg: 03-02-06
03-14-06 10:06 PM - Post#17966    
    In response to bison63

it's hard to know what to even say. i hope bryan and amy are somehow comforted knowing that the entire bison family is thinking of them today.

BUBison 

Reg: 02-28-06
03-15-06 01:16 AM - Post#17967    
    In response to raybucknell

With everything that has happened to Bryan this season and the distractions the team has faced, kudos goes out to Pat, Nate and Mark for their ability to keep the team focused. Basically for the majority of the season it seems as though we've had 3 coaches instead of 4 and for them to be able to have the success they've had is amazing. I was watching the play-in game and they asked coach wright of Villanova about do your assistants scout future opponents in the tournament, since you have to play in 2 days and he said yes, just in case assistants break down film. Well our Bison staff has really been down a man to help out, especially with such a HUGE game taking place in 3 days and the level of these teams. Great job fellas for being able to hold the team together and Bryan and Amy, everyones thoughts and prayers are with you and the remaining 3. What a sad story. God Bless all and GO Bison!!!

SteelCity 
Junior
SteelCity
Reg: 02-04-06
03-15-06 02:10 AM - Post#17968    
    In response to BUBison

My sympathy and prayers go to the Goodman family.

Anonymous 

03-15-06 02:59 AM - Post#17969    
    In response to SteelCity

Amen. They are in my thoughts as well. Here's hoping and praying the remaining 3 steadily improve healthwise and are able to go home with their parents soon.

MarkH 
Freshman

Reg: 02-01-06
03-15-06 04:06 PM - Post#17970    
    In response to

I also read the link on Pennlive, and it brought me to tears. We had a dog who was getting old and needed put down. My mom spent the day with him walking and weeding the garden before taking him to the vet. To this day, she says that that was the single toughest day of her life.

I now try to imagine Brian and Amy doing their best to show Sophia the world before she left it. Taking her to vist her siblings and taking her for a walk. Those few hours must have been the most precious and the most difficult hours of their lives. God bless them for their strength, and their courage. My thoughts and prayers are with them and for the continued strength of Sophia's siblings.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.282 seconds.   Total Queries: 16   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:11 AM